PDK COVID-19 Interim Policies
Updated May 2022
Masks are still required in a health care setting
We will be performing same-day wellness screenings. Appointments may need to be rescheduled based on the answers provided.
- We ask that your family send us a text (or call) and remain in your car.
- A same-day wellness screening will be conducted via telephone.
To encourage social distancing:
- We ask to minimize number of people coming back with the child for their
- Children are encouraged to be back for appointments on their own when possible.
- There is limited seating in the wait/reception area. We ask that individuals not receiving care wait in the car for the entirety of the appointment.
- All patients over the age of 5 and accompanying adults entering the clinic will be
asked to wear a mask. Children ages 2-5 are encouraged to wear a mask when
- The mask is to be worn at all times in the clinic, unless actively receiving dental care
Our reception area and clinic will remain free of magazines and toys. The arcade game will not be available for use. Please bring whatever your child may require.
Aerosol Generating Procedures: will be minimized or isolated to closed rooms.
Team: All team members are required to be vaccinated against Covid 19.