WE HAVE MISSED SEEING YOU!
May 14, 2020
Great news! We are opening our doors and are now able to resume seeing families again to help support their oral health. We have sincerely missed seeing your family and are looking forward to seeing all of you again soon.
In our absence, we have continued to work tirelessly researching in order to create new systems and implement proper equipment and supplies to ensure the safety of our team and most importantly your family’s safety.
We will be following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to make sure that our infection control procedures are up to date and optimized to ensure your family’s health.
We will also be implementing an interim safety plan. Please see Playhouse Dental COVID-19 Interim Policies for more details. Below are a few highlights:
- Screening of all team members and families in the office for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 (Form MUST be completed/reviewed to confirm appointment).
- To encourage social distancing:
- Only one non-patient will be allowed to accompany the patient in the clinic
- Children over the age of 6 are encouraged to come into the clinic on their own
- Limited seating in the wait area. Families are encouraged to wait in the car before and during appointments, when possible.
- Appointments will be scheduled to minimize the number of people in the building at any one time.
- Our reception area and clinic will remain free of magazines and toys. The arcade game will not be available for use. Please bring whatever your child may require.
- Plexiglass barrier installation at check in/check out.
- Frequent disinfection of shared surfaces throughout the building.
- Team members will be using new personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate for the dental procedures they are performing to optimize their safety. A small PPE fee for each patient visit will help offset this increased expense.
We ask for your patience and support as we implement these new systems so we can do everything we can to keep all team members and families safe during this time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions, concerns or feedback. We look forward to partnering with you again to optimize your family’s oral health.
Dr. Sarah Hill, Dr. Joseph Stout, Dr. Marc Horton and the Playhouse Dental Team